This scholarship opportunity is open to African students of all race, colour, descent and who in particular are economically disadvantaged and those coming from conflict and post-conflict areas of Africa. The applicant has to be in position to qualify for admission into undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs at Gulu University and/or Egerton University as listed above. Students already having a scholarship of any kind are not eligible to benefit this scholarship opportunity anyone with a double scholarship if found will automatically be discontinued.
The RUFORUM Technical Committee (RTC) has identified the following priority programs for the academic year 2019/2020 as eligible for application and to be supported.
1. Bachelor of Science in Agri-Entrepreneurship and Communication Management
2. Bachelor of Science in Food and Agribusiness
3. Bachelor of Science in Biosystems Engineering
4. Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
5. Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
1. Master of Science in agri-enterprises development
2. Master of Science in Food security and community nutrition
Bachelors programs :
1. Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
2. Bachelor of Science in Community Development
3. Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources Management
4. Bachelor of Science in Animal Science and Technology
1. Master of Science in Agricultural Extension
2. Master of Science in Soil Science
How to apply?
Applications (for admission and scholarship) must be submitted to the respective university of choice. For admission at Gulu University, kindly use the university online platform.
Deadline for submission of application is Sunday 31st March 2019 at 17:00 hours (GMT+3)
Further information is available at: http://www.ruforum.org/MCF/mcfruforum-scholarship-2019