The International Organising Committee (IOC) is encouraging the participation of Graduate Students of Animal Science through award of some partial funding to take care of conference registration and other costs. Successful applicants will have their registration fee of USD 300 waived and in addition receive USD 200 (USD 100 for Ghanaians) at the conference to support other costs. It is hoped that a total of 8 International Students and 12 local students are expected to be supported through this support which has been made possible through donations by our sponsors.
Who can apply?
1. Be a citizen of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa
2. Be currently enrolled in a graduate program (MSc/MPhil/PhD) in any field of Animal Science
3. Have submitted an abstract/poster/paper which has been accepted for presentation at the 7th AACAA, Accra 2018
4. Be committed to attending the conference in Accra, Ghana
5. Be prepared to have their full papers published in the conference journal/proceedings
6. Provide evidence that they need this support.
The selection committee will also consider gender, geographical distribution, quality of abstract/poster/paper submitted in making the selection decisions.
How to apply
Interested Graduate students are requested to send their application justifying their need for this limited support with copies of submitted papers, abstracts or posters to firstname.lastname@example.org and copying email@example.com and ROsei-Amponsah@ug.edu.gh
Before 23:59 hours on Friday 31st August, 2018. Successful applicants will be notified on or before Friday 14th September, 2018.