Human Capacity Building
The key outputs under the result area Human Capacity Building are:
- Technical and entrepreneurial skills developed in areas that demonstrate impact on research and innovation outcomes.
- Gender mainstreaming actively addressed to increase the number of women in biosciences.
The key deliverables under these two outputs include:
- At least 20 modules developed with 400 regional participants trained.
- At least 10 Student Ambassadors selected to promote youth in science.
- At least 50% female training participation.
- A network of female bioentrepreneurs created via a regional competition.