Functional SANBio Network
The key outputs of the BioFISA II Programme under the result area of Functional SANBio network include:
- Increased awareness and perceived importance of SANBio in the region and internationally
- Network development and knowledge exchange supported.
- Results-based management system and Monitoring, evaluation and learning practices in place
Some of the key deliverables that the programme will support the network with include:
- An Expert Database created to facilitate networking for regional experts.
- Extensive stakeholder engagements through networking events as well as social and traditional media platforms.
- The implementation of results-based management systems and monitoring, evaluation and learning practices.